Security Installer Community

Worst Panel Ever !

EUROPLEX and then there is the matrix panel what a god awful inventions :cry:

Always got on with the Aplex & 3gs, personally I think the worst has to be the premia 9

• 4 weeks later...

All the Pyronix panels, in so far as pushing the envelope of how bad something can be and still conform to BS. The Paragons seemingly had microcontrollers that worked on a combination of luck and gerbils. The Sterling 10 had the worst case ever - I'm certain that a very strong person could tear a hole in it - and let's not forget the battery booby trap when you take the lid off.

My personal bugbear is anything in the ADE Optima/Accenta range. Several different versions with very slightly varying programming, technical support that moves from one day to the next, and who will tell you that any fault (no matter what the symptom) is caused by AC leakage on to the DC lines, which their panels are unusually susceptible to. They will also tell you that a spike suppressor won't solve it, you have to reinstall the alarm with at least a 1m gap between the LV cables and any mains cables. Where is tech support based? In a mud hut on the Zambeze River where they don't have mains? Or are ADE so advanced that they have some form of alternate alien power supply?

yer am sick and tired of going out to crashed sterling 10

pile of **** nvm is in rkp isnt it?

and has problem speaking to controll panel

them bump blocks all across rkp

utter ****

Archived