Security Installer Community

Alarm Cafe

viper

Hey

This is better than the old alarm cafe website from a few years back.

Remember?

i remember that as well - was a good place in its time but i think the owner had to shut under presure from higher ups.

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

It did get a lot of flack from manufactures Castle mainly if I remember rightly, giving out far to much information to the general public, and no screening of its members etc.

Not like here at least they check you are trade before letting you into the trade area, allsorts of numpties were in the cafe.

It was a great site though some great members (I remember you paul do you remember Ginge?)

Pete

It did get a lot of flack from manufactures Castle mainly if I remember rightly, giving out far to much information to the general public, and no screening of its members etc.

Not like here at least they check you are trade before letting you into the trade area, allsorts of numpties were in the cafe.

It was a great site though some great members (I remember you paul do you remember Ginge?)

Pete

Memorys not that good - but i remember it was a fun place before its forced closure, then i stumbled upon dave place

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived