Security Installer Community

Dome Reccomendation

wombats

How about the system Q nitedevil......Very impressive in low light and within budget.......

This unit was designed by four ex samsung design engineers who clearly know whats what!!

System Q are trade only

I am not trade,this is just a DIY project but thanks anyway

@BellMan371

I am not trade,this is just a DIY project but thanks anyway.

@barooga

I have looked through the domes available from where i bought the dvr but they don't seem to have anything with the spec i require. Most of their domes are for internal use.

Try Maplin.

Guest anguscanplay
Try Maplin.

try tsionline ( grr that took some saying on my part ) but remember your better of upping the ambient light levels

if it says it can "see in the dark" it cant - simple

try tsionline ( grr that took some saying on my part ) but remember your better of upping the ambient light levels

if it says it can "see in the dark" it cant - simple

lol well i never!! :P

unfortunetely ours have IRs so no good here. unless you can wait a month when we'll have TDN anti vandal domes, but i think they'll be above your budget.

cheers angus;)

James

Guest anguscanplay

I`m not been that generous the poster is going to be underwhelmed with whatever he buys been a non trade purchase so i would rather he buys something cheap and save his money for something usefull - like a trip to disneyland - than spend a little more and come back to the forum shouting how rubbish the result was

Archived