Security Installer Community

Wireless Panels?

Hi just asking of anyones preferance on wireless systems? I have used the texecom radioplus but they are quite expensive for domestic use. Ive heard the scanny 500r are good, has anyone used these? Has anyone used the visonic aswel? cheers

Hi just asking of anyones preferance on wireless systems? I have used the texecom radioplus but they are quite expensive for domestic use. Ive heard the scanny 500r are good, has anyone used these? Has anyone used the visonic aswel? cheers

We use Gardtec and as long as you do a radio test when the quote is done then there are no issues. You can buy a test kit from Gardtec.

!

We use Gardtec and as long as you do a radio test when the quote is done then there are no issues. You can buy a test kit from Gardtec.

Yep I have to agree having just started using them and although getting the programming right is a bit tricky, I am now a convert.

The older I get, the faster I was.

Hi Brad,

we can not really discus fully in depth the weakness or advantages of radio or any other kit in the public area's.

if you are trade please apply for membership, then the world of info is your oyster.

regs

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

This has been discussed many times in the public forums. Use the search function and you will get some interesting discussions.

Gardtec are reasonably reliable when installed correctly also as are Honeywell Domonial, some guys on here have said they have used the galaxy equipment without any issues.

Archived