Security Installer Community

Using A Wm5 Phone To View Posts

arfur mo

hi guys,

ok i'm a sado, but i try to use my MIO A701 and also a T-Mobile MDA versa compact to view posts (both are smart phones).

all is well viewing the site, logging on and reading the topic headers, but when i open a post all i get is a blank screen.

obviously it's a screen handling issue, but what is the fix? there seems no adjustment on the handsets to alter resolution, is there a skin that works?

i will thank in advance for all the expected funny quips about not being able to see my posts and so on :rolleyes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i will thank in advance for all the expected funny quips about not being able to see my posts and so on :rolleyes:

who said that...... (the old gags are the best)

how come my little "trade only" badge has let me in public?

who said that...... (the old gags are the best)

how come my little "trade only" badge has let me in public?

it's because we are not all that fussy out here :P

lol

just always happens don't it, you scratch your head over a silly but annoying problem, finally lower your pride barrier and ask, only to then spot the fix yourself within seconds :rolleyes:

i have just 'spotted' the "lo-fi" icon at the foot of the page, clicked on it and walla!

i think this is like the '10 step rule' where you remember what you forgot to do before you leave - 10 steps down the drive :realmad: .

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived