Security Installer Community

Nokia N95

tinnitus

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but how many times do you want to spend sending it away for software reflashing

To much crammed into it in my opnion and i found the SatNav a bit slow

battery life poor but to be expected for size of LCD etc

you want a business phone Nokai 6300 fantastic handset

u can update it on the net. I'm not defending the thing chaps, i agree it has some issues but the battery life ain't one i have found. to be honest, and leaving myself open here, i cant find a bad review anywhere.

go on, add some links.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

anyone got the nokia N95?

What do you think?

I upgraded as it looked the poodles plumbs but i'm not so impressed. the sat nav is too slow for driving and the 5 mega pixel camera ain't as sharp as i hoped. it also suffers from shutter lag.

Does anyone know how to convert pdf or office files from pc to make them work on it?

it is a superb phone with not much competition but it could have been THE mobile to have if the little problems were smoothed out.

any opinions?

I got one of those N95s as well. Had to have it repaired within 3 weeks (dodgy speaker). As for the sat-nav,,, that was the main reason I bought it but its so slow to crank up that I might as well just turn it on once I arrive at the destination. I like the camera though, goo pictures for uploading to ebay.

Archived