Security Installer Community

Galaxy 2 Series

David1988

Hi all, new to this forum found it on google, just looking for some help off any1 of possible, ive got a galaxy 2 series and was wondering how you put the set via strobe confirmation on i know you can do this with all the other galaxies any help would be appreciated thanks, david oh happy easter all

Hi all, new to this forum found it on google, just looking for some help off any1 of possible, ive got a galaxy 2 series and was wondering how you put the set via strobe confirmation on i know you can do this with all the other galaxies any help would be appreciated thanks, david oh happy easter all

don't think you can on a G2

don't think you can on a G2

see i thought u could but i cant find the installation manual for it, can any 1 have a look at it for me and tell me what option i need to goto, i think i found summit it said "Set OK" any ideas if this is it

cheers David

51 - Options, 47 - Set Confirm, 1 = Strobe

Hey bud cheers for tht will try it tomorro, got another quick thing whilst im on, any1 ever use the mobile feature on the galaxy it says in the user guide u put your number in and it txt's you but nothing happened any ideas ?

thanks

David

should this information really be given out here this the public area

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

should this information really be given out here this the public area

hi gooner31,

bit of a grey area, as we don't give out engineer manuals but do allow some eng programming steps.

imo the strobe confirm option will not compromise security. dialler maybe, so i'm going to pull the plug before we go any further for safetyand its galexy which i understand is a trade panel and members feel it should be kept there - Arfur.

:closed:

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived