Security Installer Community

Garden Alert

Guest anguscanplay
HELP! IVE JUST INSTALLED A TEXECOM SYSTEM FOR MY CUSTOMER AND HES ASKING IF IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE A SENSOR OR SOMETHING IN THE GARDEN AND WHEN ITS ACTIVATED FOR A STROBE TO FLASH IN HIS BEDROOM. WHAT DO YOU THINK ? HE GOT BURGLED AND NOW HES EXTREMLY SECURITY CONSCIOUS SO I SAID ID LOOK INTO IT FOR HIM.......

ALSO IVE INSTALLED A VERITAS R8 SYSTEM AND NOW HES DECIDED HE WANTS THE ALARM TO TELL HIS MOBILE WHEN IT GOES OFF, TO BE HONEST I HAVENT ACTUALLY INSTALLED A VOICE DIALLER BEFORE SO CAN THIS BE ADDED TO MY R8 SYSTEM IVE INSTALLED (PLEASE HELP)

sounds like two seperate jobs to me

Guest anguscanplay

just wonderd if he was still thinking about putting an external sensor in the garden into the house alarm system

Oh, I hope not.

What are you doing Homesafe?

Im not installing it into the existing alarm system .I am Going to install a PIR on 230v and run a sunder upto the bedroom, Although I installed him a veritas system with 5 sensors and a seperate garage system it took me 2 days, I only gave myself a day, I didnt have any faults or anything it was just a bit of a nightmare and everything seemed to take forever. So im thinking of looking into the wireless PIRs and sounders (what do you think)

Also on a seperate job IVE DROPED A CLANGER. The customer had 5 internal doors in his hallway 3 leading to rooms tht didnt need protecting eg small toilet

He didnt want shock sensors fitting so i decided to fit a RF360 fom Texecom In the middle of the hall ceiling ,Then as i was trying to get to sleep last night my heart skipped a beat .What the hells going to happen when the postman comes in the morning with a load of mail.So first thing this morning I went round

and the bloody strobe was flashing (what a pratt i am i just didnt think)Im just waiting for him to get back from work to explain.Any one got any ideas of what i can do, does the PCB from a petwise work in a RF360 (HELP)

Archived