Security Installer Community

Lg Gdk, Ldk And Dect Installation And Programming Manuals!

Dave

Hi all,

Just thought id post this message to help anyone out who is looking for any LG telephone system manuals.

Please visit www.opalrepairs.com to download them free!

If you need any LG telephone equipment repaired then please contact us at www.opalrepairs.com

"Opal Repairs is based in Burgess Hill and boasts purpose built, state of the art repair facilities that are supported by staff that has in excess of 40 years experience and are dedicated to repairing and servicing LG-Nortel products."

David Avery.

My Webpage

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the link - been searching for a manual for my LDK-100 phone system for a while.

Although now that i have it, i'm still a bit stuck on how to do what I need to do.

Ive got a few spare direct dial numbers coming into our system that i would like to match up to some extension numbers.

Anyone able to offer some advice on doing this - or what part of the manual i should be looking at.

Thanks

Hi all,

Just thought id post this message to help anyone out who is looking for any LG telephone system manuals.

Please visit www.opalrepairs.com to download them free!

If you need any LG telephone equipment repaired then please contact us at www.opalrepairs.com

"Opal Repairs is based in Burgess Hill and boasts purpose built, state of the art repair facilities that are supported by staff that has in excess of 40 years experience and are dedicated to repairing and servicing LG-Nortel products."

Although now that i have it, i'm still a bit stuck on how to do what I need to do.

Ive got a few spare direct dial numbers coming into our system that i would like to match up to some extension numbers.

Anyone able to offer some advice on doing this - or what part of the manual i should be looking at.

Thanks

i don't know the LG kit, but i think you should be looking into 'hunt groups', an incomming DDI is assigned to ring them say group 210 for accounts or 205 for Dave etc.

on some switches like Siemens, you can assign a name for that group, and the display shows "external call for Dave" when that DDI is called.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

cheers for your response.

The part that i'm stuck on is how do i actually asign the DDI to an extension or group.

At the moment, i've got a combination of ddi to hunt group and ddi to extension number but it was not myself that set them up.

i don't know the LG kit, but i think you should be looking into 'hunt groups', an incomming DDI is assigned to ring them say group 210 for accounts or 205 for Dave etc.

on some switches like Siemens, you can assign a name for that group, and the display shows "external call for Dave" when that DDI is called.

regs

alan

cheers for your response.

The part that i'm stuck on is how do i actually asign the DDI to an extension or group.

At the moment, i've got a combination of ddi to hunt group and ddi to extension number but it was not myself that set them up.

i think if you ask Dave above nicely, and he is a new member of this site offering the manuals for LG as well as a repair service, it might be worth a 'punt' to ask them.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 4 months later...
i think if you ask Dave above nicely, and he is a new member of this site offering the manuals for LG as well as a repair service, it might be worth a 'punt' to ask them.

regs

alan

Hi

To assign a ddi to a hunt group, in newer software versions enter program 05, enter the last 3 digits of the ddi number, select flex key 2, enter hunt group number, press hold/save.

All the best

Hazza

www.allcommstelecom.co.uk

Archived