Security Installer Community

globalview

Hello and welcome to The Security installer.co.uk, We here would like you to enjoy your stay and stick around.

16 posts in nearly 2 years...i take it you didnt enjoy your stay or stuck around :whistle

:wacko: in fact 13 of his 16 posts say hi welcome to the forum.. :unsure: is he somesort of welcome mod...

16 posts in nearly 2 years...i take it you didnt enjoy your stay or stuck around :whistle

wacko.gif in fact 13 of his 16 posts say hi welcome to the forum.. unsure.gif is he somesort of welcome mod...

:hmm: No, he's my Son... :unsure:

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

does he use the same pc, if so we now have your ip

No, he's got his own but shares a connection on the router. But even so the IP should be the same I think.

ignore this post i misread anothers name when they posted sorry

I did realise that you were refering to the BILLY post, I still didn't get the Dell comment though.?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest anguscanplay
No, he's got his own but shares a connection on the router. But even so the IP should be the same I think.

I did realise that you were refering to the BILLY post, I still didn't get the Dell comment though.?

thought the post from glen022 and gr3g were the same automatic computer response programme and you been the site founder and into computers and it was funny last night

Archived