Security Installer Community

Contractors

About us,

There are 2 of us in our company and contract out to large cctv,access and intruder companies and have a 20 years experience each.

We have work on at the moment but might be looking for some over the next few months so if anyone knows of any works coming off pm me .

We have experience in Galaxy, PX,QX, Dedicated micros,Honeywell Dvrs and a lot more.

cheers

Johnny

About us,

There are 2 of us in our company and contract out to large cctv,access and intruder companies and have a 20 years experience each.

We have work on at the moment but might be looking for some over the next few months so if anyone knows of any works coming off pm me .

We have experience in Galaxy, PX,QX, Dedicated micros,Honeywell Dvrs and a lot more.

cheers

Johnny

Johnny I work with a couple of Big Nationals who look for experienced Galaxy Engineers so whenever you run short I can put you into some work through them. My number is 0208 246 4226 email robf@momentumsecurity.co.uk Pay will be

Johnny I work with a couple of Big Nationals who look for experienced Galaxy Engineers so whenever you run short I can put you into some work through them. My number is 0208 246 4226 email robf@momentumsecurity.co.uk Pay will be

Archived