Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9800 Error Message

Landlady

anyone want to know the programming for a 9100

zone number enter # enter value # = zones not selected will be off in part set

etc etc

no i just look in the lid where the programming info card is.......................................................... :whistle: (or used to be on the older ones!)

p

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Guest anguscanplay
no i just look in the lid where the programming info card is.......................................................... :whistle: (or used to be on the older ones!)

p

yeah but how good do i look if front of the customer helps them to forget the alarm has gone off again at two in the morning

yeah but how good do i look if front of the customer helps them to forget the alarm has gone off again at two in the morning

AS THIS STRAYS INTO ENGINEER FUNCTIONS - CONTENTS REMOVED BY ARFURIf ones (ancient) memory is working that particular model EDIT to access engineer functions anyway!!

PS moddies - I,m surprised you havn't :closed: this yet!!!!

paul

JOB DONE - ARFUR

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

dont tell me..it was wrote on the back of the lid....classic service engineer trick..

CONTENT REMOVED FOR SECURITY PRUDENCE REASONS - BU ARFUR

and you did a sheer luck holmes and guessed them in the right order :hmm:

(done both incidentally)

(seen that more than once) :rolleyes:

and in (old :whistle: ) days even had key hung on a piece of string alongside panel - when asked customer why they said it saved having to hunt for the key on coming in!! :no: (when i explained it made life easier for burglar as well it was removed PDQ!! :'( )

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Guest anguscanplay
ive had a problem with a 9100 it sometimes sets instantly...not all the time tho and the call engineer light flashes when i put the engineer code in..

i shouldnt but what the hell

the call engineer light means you have got something on soak test

setting imediatly has it got a chubb lock on it check prog 51 if not

Archived