Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651 -9940 Keypad

Stalker

Hi Guys, ok i`ve installed this with 3 pirs and 4 door contacts,connected all the tampers up.but when i connect the tamper on the control panel i get a tamper come up k01.,

if i take these 2 out and link them together and also link the tamper on the keypad all is ok and i have no fault,i`ve checked all the sensors and they are all wired correctly.

please can someone help me,

many thanks ian

The back tamper on the rkp is a bit fiddly, its a question of getting the right angle on it and screwing it down thru the hole provided. Obviously without distorting the lcd screen.

cheers

The back tamper on the rkp is a bit fiddly, its a question of getting the right angle on it and screwing it down thru the hole provided. Obviously without distorting the lcd screen.

cheers

hi OH,

is the keypad tamper not like the 9800's?

where your meant to fit a screw for the plunger/leaf to be depressed as you close the lid.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

hi OH,

is the keypad tamper not like the 9800's?

where your meant to fit a screw for the plunger/leaf to be depressed as you close the lid.

regs

alan

No its slightly different, and has a knurled base to allow for wall distortion, hence screw to wall and rotate to correct position.

cheers

No its slightly different, and has a knurled base to allow for wall distortion, hence screw to wall and rotate to correct position.

cheers

thank OH,

diary date - i learnt something tonight :rolleyes:

lol

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

we had a few new 9940 key pads when new the tamper sw was stuck in and when powered up panel 9853 showed key pad tamp check tamp spring /toggle switch pull out click a few times now OK happened a few times ??

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

Archived