Security Installer Community

Please Help !

twintin

As it says please help before i go mad. We have a pyronix sterling 10 lcd installed (about 3 yrs) today on leaving and setting the alarm a little fire alarm bell appeared and will not allow the alarm to set! I have read the manual and it says press set then fire then to switch off enter code. But it stays on and everytime you pass the PIR it beeps. How for the love of pete can i get it back to normal???? please help

cheers mark

It sounds to me like the PIR has been programmed as a fire zone. If you keep walking past the PIR does your alarm keep going off

try pressing the func key followed by the number 1 (cancels chime)

if this fail try pressing the func key followed by the number two (cancel mains fail alert tone)

not sure which one it is at the mo . post again if this does not resolve the problem

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

just checked the chime is on.

press the func key followed by 1 to cancel ..... pressing func followed by 1 again will put it back on.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

you not stupid at all mate. ;) pleased we could help.

Archived