Security Installer Community

Pickled Onions

Eggy

Hello Eggy......... if you'd been born a girl and liked scuba diving you'd be very popular !!!! :whistle:

I think Arfurs busy at the moment but i'm sure the novelty will wear off once he ads his 50 page reply

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

Hello Eggy......... if you'd been born a girl and liked scuba diving you'd be very popular !!!! :whistle:

That's kind of sad really.

Somewhere on the internet there is a forum full of 23-year old yoga-instructing single women that have pillow fights with their friends whilst wearing cheap catalogue lingerie.....

.....and you can bet that they vet members to make sure that they aren't alarm engineers.

That's kind of sad really.

Somewhere on the internet there is a forum full of 23-year old yoga-instructing single women that have pillow fights with their friends whilst wearing cheap catalogue lingerie.....

.....and you can bet that they vet members to make sure that they aren't alarm engineers.

Ive been looking but havent found it yet let me know if you do !!!!!!

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

pickled onions are gross :lol:

Pickled onions are up there with Olives, Smoked Salmon, Lobster, Pickled Walnuts, Bombay Duck and Patum Peperium as one of lifes greatest food pleasures. :bruce_h4h:

PS Cheese and Onion crisps are OK too!

And fresh crusty bread...............

hi eggy welsome to the site and hope you enjoy youre stay here

ps pickled onions are gross :lol:

cheers cjt

so how many glasses of wine have you had?

any how eggy we are all nuts in here

Archived