Security Installer Community

Which Alarm?

Jason123

Just assisted the in-laws into the new house, remote panel has numbers on panel with NO then 0 then YES at the bottom, trying to find out the manufacturer, uncertain how to omit zones, no prompts on the LCD panel when setting. I could go into the attic of the bungalow and inspect the main panel, but mother in law doesnt want me to, any ideas. Looks like this with two buttons to the left of the bottom buttons with exclamation marks on, illuminated in red???

http://www.riscogroup.co.uk/Products.aspx?...id=92&id=17

either of the panels have the yes no buttons, the one at the inlaws has the two exclamation buttons on it, any tips appreciated, Jas

Abacus, any links guys, the paper work explains exactly what is where on each zone, but no alarm manual included hence my post, it was only installed/commission in april 2005, so dont think its a particularly old system, who makes abacus?? Ive only deal with ADE panels and accessories, cheers. Jas.

Just assisted the in-laws into the new house, remote panel has numbers on panel with NO then 0 then YES at the bottom, trying to find out the manufacturer, uncertain how to omit zones, no prompts on the LCD panel when setting. I could go into the attic of the bungalow and inspect the main panel, but mother in law doesnt want me to, any ideas. Looks like this with two buttons to the left of the bottom buttons with exclamation marks on, illuminated in red???

http://www.riscogroup.co.uk/Products.aspx?...id=92&id=17

either of the panels have the yes no buttons, the one at the inlaws has the two exclamation buttons on it, any tips appreciated, Jas

Here is an LCD User Manual, good luck.

Abacus_LCD_User_Guide.pdf

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived