Security Installer Community

Hi ,new To All This !

taggingMike

Hi all

My names mike i have been in the eas tagging business for almost 20 years ,feels a lot longer !,worked for sensormatic in the good old days and more recently with Bluerock.

I am setting up as a sub -contractors ,anyone with any advice feel free lol :rolleyes:

Hi Mike, I think the tagging business will be really picking up for all the cons they have to let out as prisons fill up and Tonys mates have forgotten to build new one's as we all know crime is down isin't it? Why should we run out of prison space then!!

Could be a good crack that...

Welcome.

Don't?

Be nice remember!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Hi all

My names mike i have been in the eas tagging business for almost 20 years ,feels a lot longer !,worked for sensormatic in the good old days and more recently with Bluerock.

I am setting up as a sub -contractors ,anyone with any advice feel free lol :rolleyes:

Hi Mike

I don't know your industy that well. The only tagging I have done was pretty poor using Norbain tagging system eeeeeekkkkkk.

Any setting up advice you need PM me (saves the sarcastic replies).

cheers

Dave

Archived