Security Installer Community

Sub Contractors Required

We have secured a contract for upgrades of existing cctv security systems to private housing associations in the north of England.

we are looking for exprienced self employed Digital CCTV Engineers.

Please respond (PM).

We have secured a contract for upgrades of existing cctv security systems to private housing associations in the north of England.

Please respond (PM).

Hello

I feel that we may be just what you are looking for ! Experinced in Digital CCTV and have been involved in the installation of digital CCTV of numerous housing associated buildings. You can find us on our website www.graytecsolutions.co.uk. At present we have a 1 two man team. I feel that you would not be disapointed with the speed and quality.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Steve Gray

[mail@graytecsolutions.co.uk]

• 1 month later...

Please respond (PM).

We are Regal security solutions based in the north west please tel 0870 890 7591or reply to regalsecuritysolutions@googlemail.com with hourly/daily rates

[

Regal Security Solutions Ltd

[email="www.regalsecurity.co.uk

Please respond (PM).

Krypton Security have over 40 years experience between us in all aspects of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Installation, Sales and Service. We would be ideal for this type of work.

Please give us a call for more details:

Steve: 07917756732

Lee: 07833784742

• 1 month later...

Please respond (PM).

Hi

I have been in the industry 17 years, have a wide knowledge on all aspects of CCTV. Have had full training with Vision Systems ( ADPRO ) brands worked with, ADPRO, VISTA, DM have extensive knowledge with remote site monitoring ISDN / Broadband. Can work as a one man or myself + 1. Based in North Sheffield, traveling is not a problem. References can be provided. Please let me know you daily / hourly rate if interested.

Regards

Kevin Rhodes

Archived