Security Installer Community

Europlex Signet Series

digitel

Hi just wondering has no one ever used the signet 100,200,300 range ,also whats the dsc range of panels like ,or am i better off sticking to gardtec,the only problem is there flooding the market like texecom have .please help thanks

am i better off sticking to gardtec,the only problem is there flooding the market like texecom have .please help thanks

:sofa1: I'm going to sit this one out and watch the flack ... {just between you and me ... I agree}

Hi there everyone im new to this forum so hello all ,im in the trade and have just applied for trade tothis forum so we,ll see how that goes ,in the mean time i wanted to ask if any of you out there had ever used the europlex signet 100 control panel and if you could compare it to lets say the gardtec 816 ,all feed back would be much appreiciated thanks digitel..

Any reason for two threads about the same question?

cheers

I've installed a lot of signets and now that they have sorted out all the teething problems I think it is a good panel.

Make sure it has the latest firmware (1.1d) and the wireless receiver is ver. 9

1.1e B)

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Hi just wondering has no one ever used the signet 100,200,300 range ,also whats the dsc range of panels like ,or am i better off sticking to gardtec,the only problem is there flooding the market like texecom have .please help thanks

:mfr_omg:

Flooding the market like Texecom!!!! arggg

Sigh, I can't be bothered to argue this one out :cold2: , just give the Europlex a wide berth if I was you, track record is rubbish, then an again Guardtec? :no:

cheers

Dave

Both the sigNET and DSC are better than Gardtec/Texecom :whistle:

Only thing with DSC is that they don't do a grade 3 panel...

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

WHAT I MEAN BY THE TEXECOM THING IS WELL MY MUMS NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR IS A MILK MAN AND HE HAX INSTALLED A VR8 PLUS

IN HIS HOUSE ,SO WHEN A PANEL RANGE BECOMES SO EASY FOR THE GENRAL PUBLIC TO INSTALL ITS TIME TO MOVE ON AND NOW THE SAME IS HAPPENING TO GARDTEC AS THE PANALS MAINLY EUROSEC ARE POPPING UP IN ALL THE DIY CATALOGUES IE SCREW FIX NOT A GOOD SIGN THATS WHY IM LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND MANUFACTURERS.

WHAT I MEAN BY THE TEXECOM THING IS WELL MY MUMS NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR IS A MILK MAN AND HE HAX INSTALLED A VR8 PLUS

IN HIS HOUSE ,SO WHEN A PANEL RANGE BECOMES SO EASY FOR THE GENRAL PUBLIC TO INSTALL ITS TIME TO MOVE ON AND NOW THE SAME IS HAPPENING TO GARDTEC AS THE PANALS MAINLY EUROSEC ARE POPPING UP IN ALL THE DIY CATALOGUES IE SCREW FIX NOT A GOOD SIGN THATS WHY IM LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND MANUFACTURERS.

Ahhhhhhhh so the manufacturers should make their products more unfriendly to justify alarm engineers existence. Honeywell sell to Screwfix now, suprised I didn't see a C48 Galaxy :whistle: . The optima is in there though.

People who won't sell an excellent product just because the DIY'er can buy them make me laugh. You can buy any panel you like on ebay.

cheers

Dave

Archived