Security Installer Community

Disarming My System To Install New Windows

fgrimes

Hi,Im getting new windows and doors soon, and i need to know how to disarm my system so i can remove tiles from my bathroom window.The alarm keeps going off. I have the [ENGINEER CODE] and the installation manual which provides basic programming. The book was here when I moved in to the house last year.As ive never been told anything about the system other than the owners alarm code I feel I could do with some help.The manual provides a programming map but not instructions on how to make changes to the system. The log keeps saying [ TAMPER] ps I am a very capable person .this is not rocket science.

the panel is Aritech CS350 microcomputer,and the remote keypads are CD3008

Played with one of these last week, its old its ugly and its a pain.

If your getting new doors and windows get a new panel and some detection equipment at the same time. that way it will all look nice and work properly. And don't forget to check and test all existing cables.

This isnt a damnation of the panel, its my personal opinion its reliable but now limited in functions to newer stuff.

cheers

Played with one of these last week, its old its ugly and its a pain.

If your getting new doors and windows get a new panel and some detection equipment at the same time. that way it will all look nice and work properly. And don't forget to check and test all existing cables.

This isnt a damnation of the panel, its my personal opinion its reliable but now limited in functions to newer stuff.

cheers

Old hand there is nothing wrong with a cs 350 yes its old and limited to what it does but hey 'a damnation of a panel' little bit strong is'nt it???

as you have got the manual and the engineer number im sure you could figure it out your self. like you said 'its not rocket science'

as its so easy though im surprised you had to come on here and ask.

Trade Intruder

Old hand there is nothing wrong with a cs 350 yes its old and limited to what it does but hey 'a damnation of a panel' little bit strong is'nt it???

What part of the English language is not understandable in the above statement?

cheers

Okies,

What part of the above did you not understand as it clearly states there is not an attack on the panel for its duties it may perform.

It merely states I do not like the panel myself. As such I voiced an opinion, you are clearly allowed and as this is a free country to disagree with my comments. However to misuse a comment shows a lack of understanding of the comment issued. If your unsure of the content please feel free to question before making a scathing comment.

Any better?

cheers

Archived