Security Installer Community

Hello

Hutch

Hi, I'm Nige, a fire commissioning engineer based in the West Mids. Also deal with Emergency Lighting CBU's, switch tripping CBU's &

nurse call but no security, cctv or access (thank goodness, what I do work with is enough thanks!!). I work for a Gent SI company so Gent products are our main business but also use Kentec & Morley for detection and Vesda & Airsense for HSSD. I used to work for Chloride Bardic which is where I gained my CBU & battery experience. At present we seem to cover anywhere from Manchester to Eastbourne including Kent (and all in an eight hour day door to door!). :whistle:

Well, enough of me prattling on, I suppose I'd better get out there to work now!

Mornin! Don't do fire myself but there are a few here who do - why not apply for fire trade membership and benefit from the pool of knowledge?

Mornin! Don't do fire myself but there are a few here who do - why not apply for fire trade membership and benefit from the pool of knowledge?

Already have! Just hope the company secretary remembers me telling him about this site!!!

Hi, I'm Nige, a based in the West Mids. Also deal with Emergency Lighting CBU's, switch tripping CBU's &

nurse call but no security, cctv or access (thank goodness, what I do work with is enough thanks!!). I work for a Gent SI company so Gent products are our main business but also use Kentec & Morley for detection and Vesda & Airsense for HSSD. I used to work for Chloride Bardic which is where I gained my CBU & battery experience. At present we seem to cover anywhere from Manchester to Eastbourne including Kent (and all in an eight hour day door to door!). :whistle:

Well, enough of me prattling on, I suppose I'd better get out there to work now!

Hi nige, welcome. just to let you know what to expect....

fire commissioning engineer? what do you guys know?

West Mids? dump!

Emergency Lighting CBU's, switch tripping CBU's &

nurse call but no security, cctv or access . What?, this is the security installer site mate!!!!

Manchester to Eastbourne including Kent (and all in an eight hour day door to door!). So, want a medal?

Gent SI company . Gent! pfffffff.

only joking Nige, you will never get replies like that on this site.

seriously its a great help.

Nige I am a Recruiter working for Momentum Security, I am doing some work with a National company looking for Commissioning Engineers on Fire Alarms the work I have is in Docklands and City of London. Do you know anybody who might be interested? Its a permanent position

Archived