Security Installer Community

Little Giant Ladder

arfur mo

hi all,

having pondered for quite a while due to the cost and other competitors offrings, i lashed out and bought a 'little giant ladder system' in November. you all know how hard i can be to please or get praise from, but i have been just so totally impressed with them.

it's a very stable platform to work off, even if using as steps and standing on the very top to get into a loft, hardly any chance of you 'kicking them away' as you climb up leaving you stranded - yeh! just like what you should'nt and we all don't do course. i go 16.5 stone and they don't even twitch or creek.

they are fairly heavy, but this has the advantage of if you bumped into while on them, nothing moves. you can split them up several ways, you don't need to carry the whole thing up 8 flights of stairs, but if you need the whole lot you can take it in 3 seperate bits.

i bought the middle size having 4 rungs when closed and cost

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

they flog them off the shopping channel, there's some german waku ones which are dearer still...... if your feeling flash

i'd be careful of 'versaladder', very simular idea, but there have been class actions over the hinges, google it and see.

regs

alan

why because there sh1te.........

WAKU.JPG

used a lot by the traffic light boys (waku)

they look lighter than the little giants, simular ide though not sure if you could get one side on a desk as with the LG set

regs

alan

they look lighter than the little giants, simular ide though not sure if you could get one side on a desk as with the LG set

100146.jpg

almost as much fun as showing the holiday snaps....

100146.jpg

almost as much fun as showing the holiday snaps....

not so sure about the guy on the right, is he setting up for a landslide with that angle?

regs

alan

• 1 month later...

Waku's are brilliant, most of the fortunate engineers at our branch have them,the set I have are 10 years old now, and still functioning as good as new. Very strong and sturdy.

Archived