Security Installer Community

Hi there

An Engineer

He everyone,

I've been in the industry for a while now and am soon to be joining //.National Installer.//. Does anyone else work for //.National Installer.// and can anyone tell me what they're like to work for?

I've mainly got experience with indtruder but have also done fire, CCTV, and access. Know loads about Gardtec panels (840 - what a great panel) Scantronic, ADE. Hate the Ademco 4110 UXM if I get caught short without the manual. Anyway, if anyone would like any help, I'd like to be of assistance.

Great site, Dave.

Warwick

Service Engineer

My opinions may not reflect those of my employer, managers, colleagues, customers, friends, family or pet rabbit.

Guest Adrian

:) Hi there wellcome

No I don't work for //.National Installer.// but would be intrested in how you get on! I'm loking for a change.

Enjoy the site, Its one of the best this industry has.

Adrian

Thanks Warwick

Ive heard that all the ADT engineers have TRACKERS fitted to their vans, to make sure you start at 0830 and dont leave before 1700.

So much for trusting the personnel. What are TYCO thinking..? :(

Dont think i`d ever work for them myself, I start when i want and finish when ive finished, ive no set daily hours.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

:D hi

i work for //.National Installer.// and have worked for almost all the national companies and 1 independant

they use mostley galexy panel but of coures they have a lot of scantronic among others

like all companes thers good and bad and it all depends on the manager

yes all service eng have tracker fitted to the car something i went out on strike to stop yes they do complane if your late on leave early ( but wouldn't any boss) they like there training sessions and the call out can be a bit busy but thats the nature of the beast let me know if you want any more info

p.s. adrian i left a message for you on the uk security panels site a few weeks ago :unsure:

Archived