Security Installer Community

Gardtec300

Guest andynorm

Guest andynorm

hi i just moved in to a house with a gardtec300 it does work but nobody knows the code does anyone here know how to reset it and put a new code in anything would help .andy :hmm:

There are no magic codes for alarm systems for people who have just purchased houses with intruder alarms. If anything you should take it up with the seller of the house.

A call out charge is a call out charge from any service company. Maybe someone should create a network of charitable alarm engineers.....

You can't compare any professional control panel with a system from B&Q.

Why can't you contact the installer of the system (that solves the problem of having another company arrive and not be able to default the system if the engineering code is indeed locked)? Perhaps if you take out a maintenance contract with them they will default the codes for you included in the service visit. GardTec do not do call-outs. They are a manufacturer. They may be able to suggest an installer in your area.

Regarding defaulting information, it is clearly stated in the site rules that these kind of details are forbidden to be divulged. We are in the security industry; posting defaulting information on the net considerably reduces the customers' security. You can try asking GardTec..... :no:

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Hi. Andy. I have the exact same problem. Got the 300-580 series and have tried this site for assistance to no avail. Read my post from just the other day. I do know that the price is around

Hi. Andy. I have the exact same problem. Got the 300-580 series and have tried this site for assistance to no avail. Read my post from just the other day. I do know that the price is around

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived