Security Installer Community

Eur

Guest Tom

hi all,

on the metal version (Gardtec in their great wisdom) have stuck the resistor to the end station carton, now thats real clever as you actually need it on the keypad :rolleyes: the logic escapes me but i'lll work on it over Xmas - i prommise :whistle: .

regs

alan

Your right Mr Mo!!!!!

Fitted one today and i dont understand why they cannot fit them to the keypad for you like the plastic CP8 LCD'S but that is Gardtec for you and i like ther panels no matter what anyone says!

Fitted an 800 series using EOL and i was very imprerssed with programming as it is mostly all the same.

Hail Gardtec!!(once you find out all the stuf not in the manual!)

!

Your right Mr Mo!!!!!

Fitted one today and i dont understand why they cannot fit them to the keypad for you like the plastic CP8 LCD'S but that is Gardtec for you and i like ther panels no matter what anyone says!

Fitted an 800 series using EOL and i was very imprerssed with programming as it is mostly all the same.

Hail Gardtec!!(once you find out all the stuf not in the manual!)

hi Scottish Engineer,

it is a good feature of Gartec's as with the exception of the 350/580 range the programming follows near the same menu system through the range, this helps especially when you really tired at the end of the install and you need to do some of the more exotic programming steps.

they do a free ring bound binder set of engineer instrutions too, which actually cover a lot of the 800/59N series so woth having to hand in the van.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

hi Scottish Engineer,

it is a good feature of Gartec's as with the exception of the 350/580 range the programming follows near the same menu system through the range, this helps especially when you really tired at the end of the install and you need to do some of the more exotic programming steps.

they do a free ring bound binder set of engineer instrutions too, which actually cover a lot of the 800/59N series so woth having to hand in the van.

regs

alan

Hi Alan, that sounds like a useful binder, no wonder they keep those kinda things quiet I mean think if we all had one, we'd end up phoning each other and well hmm can't have that can :whistle:

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Hi Alan, that sounds like a useful binder, no wonder they keep those kinda things quiet I mean think if we all had one, we'd end up phoning each other and well hmm can't have that can :whistle:

hi gopher,

i don't say it's the 'complete works' but they throw them in when you buy a 490 deal, like i say as the programming steps differ very little so useful to have just for the short codes.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived