Security Installer Community

Grade 3

a1steve

with the new regs wot is the nuber off pins that much be used on a grade 3 alarm for the enginer code and user code?

Not sure what you mean, but one engineer code. Depends on the panel for users.

i needed be 5 its 5 minimum, why do you ask?

Unless you go into the options and change pin length to 4. :whistle:

and then as im sure your well aware dave its no longer compliant with grade 3. Plus this is public so no engineering details please

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

ahh!! the "G3"! :no: ,we been getting customer phoning up over "beep" and "Alert,Enter Code" which started more customer callout/advice. :realmad: (i'm refering to galaxy G3.)

we even got customer with G2 ringing up saying system won't set with fob but giving aloud beep upon presentation of the fob,which we find that customer not acknowleging the fault/alarm prior to setting!! :no:

i needed be 5 its 5 minimum, why do you ask?

and then as im sure your well aware dave its no longer compliant with grade 3. Plus this is public so no engineering details please

My first post which has got modded :yes:

Bit of heavy modding though James IMO. As you are aware if a client tried to go to option ** they would get the message insufficient access rights. Dave

TBH seen a few bugs with G3 and codes. Inculding Some pre V.5 sounding for an intruder 5 mins after switching off.

At one point we couldnt gain access with Engr pin even tho we used manager code to autherise access.

Tis when i got to hear about G3 having this Author Code Aka back door.

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Archived