Security Installer Community

Aiphone Intercom/door Entry

Hi, i wonder if anyone has used a bc technolgy kbfs video intercom or knows anything about them? :hmm: im installing one at the moment for a customer, he is having automatic gates fitted and im giving the gate guy a normally open contact when the button is pressed on the phone to trigger the gate to open. The guy doing the gates said he also wants a latched contact so the gates can be kept open if cars are going in and out all the time, can this be done on this system and how? ps the phones im using are the kb-3mrd, cheers

Hi, i wonder if anyone has used a bc technolgy kbfs video intercom or knows anything about them? :hmm: im installing one at the moment for a customer, he is having automatic gates fitted and im giving the gate guy a normally open contact when the button is pressed on the phone to trigger the gate to open. The guy doing the gates said he also wants a latched contact so the gates can be kept open if cars are going in and out all the time, can this be done on this system and how? ps the phones im using are the kb-3mrd, cheers

Used bc stuff but not video. As for a latched output, why use one if the gates are being used that much the safety beams will hold back the gates till the last car/van passes.

If you really do want to add a latched output then you may have to make up and fit a toggle switch on the handset housing.

Failing that call them on 01933 405050

Used bc stuff but not video. As for a latched output, why use one if the gates are being used that much the safety beams will hold back the gates till the last car/van passes.

If you really do want to add a latched output then you may have to make up and fit a toggle switch on the handset housing.

Failing that call them on 01933 405050

was gona say that, too slow

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

do you mean the gates will stay open until the car has passed the beam? if so i didnt mean it that way, he wants the gates to be able stay open to let cars go in and out without the gates moving at all.

Then you will need to retro fit a switch to the handset. Nothing i am aware of will do that for you with standard Came Facc or Nice gate automation.

Well it will if you program a remote control as stop start stop. But then it gets difficult for customers as they lose the automatic closure of the gate.

So a switch is going to be needed.

cheers

Archived