Security Installer Community

Abacus 6r

Guest Chris C

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chris C
Why not just hard wire a lcd rkp on to it temp. just to program it.

Thanks for the Info.

I have managed to get an LCD Controller Keypad and will try it out at the weekend.

Guest Chris C
If I remember correctly the procedure is the same as on the lcd models.

User guide is attached.

Regards

Bellman

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I really do appreciate all the help that has been given to me so far. The user guide was very informative. Thanks for the Info.

I have managed to get an LCD Controller Keypad and will try it out at the weekend.

Guest Chris C
It was a question of enter code to show "SE", press No button until get into the code menu but I confess now that I'm rusty on the Abacus range and no user manual is available on the site.

Very similar to the old Gardtec 800 led if I remember.

Thanks for the info. I have been advised that the best way to solve my problem is to obtain an LCD Keypad. This should make the programming a whole lot more visible. I have now got an LCD unit and will attempt to programme it soon. Thanks again for your help.

Chris

Guest Chris C
You can attach an L.C.D keypad to the 6r(which makes programming a whole lot easier) but you need a lead which are becoming pretty hard to come by...i did manage to aquire one from bosch about 6 months ago :yes:

Have now acquired an LCD Keypad for the Abacus 6R. I shall try to programme it at the weekend. Many thanks for all your help.

Chris

Archived