Security Installer Community

Low End Dvr

Map Security

Guys, as of yet I have not been invloved in CCTV installations however I increasingly being asked to provide............

I have a couple of small jobs to do that include 3 storey residential / recruitment agency / takeaway...............

Basically I'm looking to standardise on a particular unit that will cater for most applications.....Typically upto 4 cam system / possible day night camera (although I'm not a fan of IR)......Duplex DVR with internet access / CD burner...ect....Ideally I'm looking for a supplier to provide complete package (or as much as possible)

Have looked at APC Conceptss.......certainly an established business...did a D&B which came back impressive for a small outfit.....Any other suppliers I should consider......

any comments on APC?

cheers!

Do you have an enterprise near you.

www.traderswarehouse.co.uk

You dont need IR with D/N cams providing its not pitch black.

If you want remote access maybe a triplex would be better.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Ah!! Very interesting indeed.........same products.......who buys from who??

many thx for pointer!

cheers!

Ive used the basic silverline DVR, its sound as a pound for a basic no frills stand alone dvr.

Enterprise sell there gear cheaper.

www.dynamic-cctv.com have good prices and there is also videcon.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

I have been using APC for nearly 2 years now

I have found them to be excellent, i use a range of the DVR's they sell from 4way lite up to 16way, all have been problem free and comparing them with other companies products they have been best all round in terms of value for money, quality of equipment and performance of equipment.

I also buy from the bigger names in the business but none can give you the personal service i recieve from Andy @ APC

I am in no way connected to APC, just a happy customer!

As for The silverline DVR's being cheaper i can say personally theyre not.

Contact APC for a price if your Trade

Good luck with your CCTV Work M.S.

I have been using APC for nearly 2 years now

I have found them to be excellent, i use a range of the DVR's they sell from 4way lite up to 16way, all have been problem free and comparing them with other companies products they have been best all round in terms of value for money, quality of equipment and performance of equipment.

I also buy from the bigger names in the business but none can give you the personal service i recieve from Andy @ APC

I am in no way connected to APC, just a happy customer!

As for The silverline DVR's being cheaper i can say personally theyre not.

Contact APC for a price if your Trade

Good luck with your CCTV Work M.S.

Thx Mate......Have to agree APC are very well priced!! Andrew is very very helpful offering a "personable service" that bigger companies would stuggle to compete against!

As a newbie to CCTV he has given advice and assisted me which is priceless......

Have ordered a couple of 4channel Lites with cameras......will update on how I get on!

ATB

MP

Archived