Security Installer Community

Adpro Fastvu With T/a Modem Not Dailling Out

Alex

Hi,

I have got the following problem: I have an Adpro FastVu with an ISDN T/A Modem connected to it. The monitoring station can dial into the system but the Adpro does not dial out when there is an alarm. I can see the lights on the Modem flashing for minutes but the monitoring station does not receive anything. I can put in my mobile number and I get a call when the alarm input is triggered. Also it rang Adpro when they tested it. I spoke to Universal telecom and the line had call barring enabled but not anymore. Waited a few hours and tested again but still not working. Tripple checked telephone numbers and Site ID. All OK. Any suggestions before I throw that flipping thing out of the window?!

Any help much appreciated

cheers,

Alex

Hi,

I have got the following problem: I have an Adpro FastVu with an ISDN T/A Modem connected to it. The monitoring station can dial into the system but the Adpro does not dial out when there is an alarm. I can see the lights on the Modem flashing for minutes but the monitoring station does not receive anything. I can put in my mobile number and I get a call when the alarm input is triggered. Also it rang Adpro when they tested it. I spoke to Universal telecom and the line had call barring enabled but not anymore. Waited a few hours and tested again but still not working. Tripple checked telephone numbers and Site ID. All OK. Any suggestions before I throw that flipping thing out of the window?!

Any help much appreciated

it has to be a fault at the c/s.

have they got any other adpros going to them (of yours) that you can test.?

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived