Security Installer Community

Random Pc Freeze

Rich

Have you tried keeping the PC and phone apart long enough to see if the PC freezes without it?

Put it in the next room for a week - and whenever it rings - get up and answer it... It'll do wonders for your health :)

(Or maybe invest in one of those silly looking blue tooth headsets - don't worry - nobody will see you - just remember to take it off before you go out of the house...)

So far the problem has only occured when its been within a few feet of the pc, I usualy leave the phone nowhere near me and find myself often running to it, perhaps if I had a few more calls I could be fit enough for next years London Marathon ;)

I have considered the ear shrimp, I think I will grow my hair to compensate.

• 1 month later...
this is really weird as when my mobile phone is near the cctv monitor it starts to shake and throw the pictures but as soon as its taken away the monitor stops and returns to normal.

sppoookkkkyyyy

don't worry,

it's not ghosts, the phone radiating an RF field when it 'reports in' to a mast or rings, this affects the scanning coils on a tubed tv or monitor, or messes with the time base frame synch on some LCD/TFT one's

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived