Security Installer Community

Bt Inspiration & Bt Feature Line

jonnyc

Hi All

I purchased a BT Inspiration pbx & 4 system phones from eBay as my wife is setting up a small business (with a limited funds).

I have set it up at home to test out and by searching a number the posts on this site I seem to have it up and running on my home phone line.

I have just found out the line that has been installed at the place where the system is going is a BT feature line. (Have to press 9 for an outside line). I

Hi All

I purchased a BT Inspiration pbx & 4 system phones from eBay as my wife is setting up a small business (with a limited funds).

I have set it up at home to test out and by searching a number the posts on this site I seem to have it up and running on my home phone line.

I have just found out the line that has been installed at the place where the system is going is a BT feature line. (Have to press 9 for an outside line). I

Ditch the featureline, BT are mis-selling them left right and centre and if you complain enough they will remove it.

You can set the Inspiration to send a number to line when the handset goes off hook but you lose the ability to dial internal numbers.

Hi All

ToneTel Telecom

www.tonetel.co.uk

Archived