Security Installer Community

Pa On Zone

I want to put a PA on a zone i have a ade optima compact panel and i would program that zone as fire as i have a dialer that listens to alarm sounds and would like the pa to sound different to intruder would i be able to do this?

Just wire it up to the p/a circuit? much easier.

Just trying to do my job

I want to put a PA on a zone i have a ade optima compact panel and i would program that zone as fire as i have a dialer that listens to alarm sounds and would like the pa to sound different to intruder would i be able to do this?

program zone as PA, connect spare dialler input to PA output on panel, record pab message for that input.

if you post again best to mention which dialler used for more specific advice.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I think its a dialer that listens for certain pre=programmed sounds , then dials accordingly....no wires involved .Post a part / model number if possible.

hi FASTCAR,

thats a new one on me :hmm: a voice or selective noise activated dialler? a handy little gadget :yes:

i wonder if i could program it to phone the misssis mobile when she says 'shopping' or 'money' and perhaps 'more' (the only 3 words she uses to talk to me) say her cars on fire? or the bank accounts empty! :rolleyes:

:P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

The dialler i am using is the alert gard made by friedland it can communicate with the mygard alarm monitoring you can program it to listen intruder fire co and panic it then sends a code to the computer and then they follow your alert instructions not good for police response as they are not a approved monitoring station they can only send G4S or alert the firebrigade . Also the accenta G3 compact does not have a dialer output

Archived