Security Installer Community

Interactive Whiteboards

Axejacket

Have worked in a number of schools and they are all fitted with these interactive whiteboards.

I have been asked a couple of time if we fit them - I think it is to get a price comparison. However, as I am getting these questions I am assuming that they are being fitted by guys like us.

Has anyone fitted them as part of an overall service to their clients and would they be classed as straightforward to install as it doesn't appear to be rocket science?

cheers

Rich.

I know two ex-engineers that now sub for a company doing whiteboards, The day rate is excellent and they are on piecework, short term contracts. As a side note I have attended loads of sites that are now missing projectors.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I know two ex-engineers that now sub for a company doing whiteboards, The day rate is excellent and they are on piecework, short term contracts. As a side note I have attended loads of sites that are now missing projectors.

I have fitted loads of these, they are basic to set up a bit like a PDA; you fire it up and do the stylus on the screen etc to align it with the projector and PC etc.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my number to let you know about throw distances etc.

The older I get, the faster I was.

Archived