Security Installer Community

Microtech Ademco Accord 8 Installation Manual

Guest caf

Need help on a ADMECO - ACCORD alarm I have installed in my house. I think this is the name because the picture on the pannel user manual I have retrieved from Honeywell site is similar.

I have bought a new house that has the refereed alarm installed but the old owner does not have any manual. It also does not have any recall of the old passwords or from the master one.

I was able to retrieve the user manual from your site so I think I know how to operate it once I have a way of enter new passwords.

Can you help me ?

Can anyone provide me with the "Microtech Ademco Accord 8 Installation Manual" ?

I would also like have some reference to in PORTUGAL where I can find product support.

Thanks !!

Carlos

post-9305-1152193068_thumb.jpg post-9305-1152193158_thumb.jpg

sorry carlos but installation manual are not given in this section of this forum. if you apply for trade membership, then if accepted you will have axcess to that type of information.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Need help on a ADMECO - ACCORD alarm I have installed in my house. I think this is the name because the picture on the pannel user manual I have retrieved from Honeywell site is similar.

I have bought a new house that has the refereed alarm installed but the old owner does not have any manual. It also does not have any recall of the old passwords or from the master one.

I was able to retrieve the user manual from your site so I think I know how to operate it once I have a way of enter new passwords.

Can you help me ?

Can anyone provide me with the "Microtech Ademco Accord 8 Installation Manual" ?

I would also like have some reference to in PORTUGAL where I can find product support.

Thanks !!

Carlos

post-9305-1152193068_thumb.jpg post-9305-1152193158_thumb.jpg

personally id not bother buy a new system from an electrical supplier and youll get a better system and a manual

• 2 months later...

I still have the system turned off. Can you give me an advice about a new one based on the fact that I would like to use the already installed sensors !!!!

Thanks.

Guest espsecurity
I still have the system turned off. Can you give me an advice about a new one based on the fact that I would like to use the already installed sensors !!!!

Thanks.

Call a few local companies and get some quotes, any DIY system you can buy would not compare to one insalled by the pros

if your old sensors are retainable it would be possible for them to be kept and the panel swapped, looking at the pics the panel is quite old so i would assume a shiney new bell is in order too!

Guest espsecurity
the sensors would have to be grade 2 if you wanted to keep them on a new system installed by a professional as we cant install anything that isnt graded anymore

Thought only the new had to conform to extra works to an existing system?

the sensors would have to be grade 2 if you wanted to keep them on a new system installed by a professional as we cant install anything that isnt graded anymore

He's in Portugal :hmm:

Is that not in the EU then?

He's in Portugal :hmm:

Is that not in the EU then?

Not every country in the EU adopts EU standards :yes: Funnily enough though Britain seems to do as its told whether its a good idea or a bad one.

Archived