Security Installer Community

Eurosec Panel Question

Guest kmac

Am planning to go for the Eurosec cpx panel

Since I will be setting system at night well after my daughter has gone to bed, is there a way to set it wothout the internal audible sounds warning that the alarm is being set?

Looked at a Eurosec Cp8 User Manual and it did not mention this at all - this would be a cruicial feature for me

Anyone who knows about this please advise

Am planning to go for the Eurosec cpx panel

Since I will be setting system at night well after my daughter has gone to bed, is there a way to set it wothout the internal audible sounds warning that the alarm is being set?

Looked at a Eurosec Cp8 User Manual and it did not mention this at all - this would be a cruicial feature for me

Anyone who knows about this please advise

hi kmac, yes you can, its in the section of programming under sounders, setting sound is by default 'always on' but you can select have silent in part set on part 1, 2 or 3 options, but only one or all (not say silent in 1 & 3 with 2 ON).

you do get a short 'beep' to confirm setiing, if you turn this volume down, then you may not hear the exit bleep from outside the front door.

tip, if using this option and so others in the house know the alarm is 'set' leave the keypad cover flap 'open', closing it when unset. that way at a glance all occupants will know if the alarm was set or not.

it's far better than leaving something like a vase on the head of the stairs to remind you/them, i have seen many people injurred that way and one cat actually killed by a flying vase kicked by accident.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived