Security Installer Community

Free Trainee Available!

That's correct, I am willing to work for free for some "on the job" training if anybody here is interested. I don't mind just pulling cables etc, but I do have a fair amount of knowledge of intruder alarms, aswell as a bit of installation and servicing experience in all environments (domestic, commercial, industrial) with a wide range of panels and devices. There are some pictures of my work in the gallery under my user name. Got all my own tools and things, just send me a private message.

cheers,

Scott

Trade Member

That's correct, I am willing to work for free for some "on the job" training if anybody here is interested. I don't mind just pulling cables etc, but I do have a fair amount of knowledge of intruder alarms, aswell as a bit of installation and servicing experience in all environments (domestic, commercial, industrial) with a wide range of panels and devices. There are some pictures of my work in the gallery under my user name. Got all my own tools and things, just send me a private message.

cheers,

Scott

Hi mate,

got your cv and it looks pretty good, we are waiting for the jtl to contact us in regards to training provision etc, so we will get back to you after we have everything sorted if your still interested?

however if you are looking for something quick then you could try calling a company based in liverpool called McGoff & Vickers they are a nacoss gold company and always looking for engineers.

there number is 0151 922 6441 and ask for bill whittaker if you explain that you would work for minimum wage on a trial period they will probably be in a position to help you out,

Dont work for nothing mate, because at the end of the day we are all only in this industry to earn a living, i know it seems tough at the min but i bet once you get a start you will have a few companies calling you, its always the way.

Hi mate,

got your cv and it looks pretty good, we are waiting for the jtl to contact us in regards to training provision etc, so we will get back to you after we have everything sorted if your still interested?

however if you are looking for something quick then you could try calling a company based in liverpool called McGoff & Vickers they are a nacoss gold company and always looking for engineers.

there number is 0151 922 6441 and ask for bill whittaker if you explain that you would work for minimum wage on a trial period they will probably be in a position to help you out,

Dont work for nothing mate, because at the end of the day we are all only in this industry to earn a living, i know it seems tough at the min but i bet once you get a start you will have a few companies calling you, its always the way.

Thanks mate. Yeah, I'm definately still interested. Just give me a bell when you sort everything out!

cheers!

Trade Member

That's correct, I am willing to work for free for some "on the job" training if anybody here is interested. I don't mind just pulling cables etc, but I do have a fair

Pimping your self through the forum thats a top idea :yes:

best of luck mate i really hope someone can fix you up

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ED209

I recently left the marines after 6 years as a electronic/telecommunication warfare technician,

I could'nt get a trainee job either, despite caning a small rainforests worth of paper sending out cvs

and even though I was a 'qulified' security installer and sparky.

The reason being qualifications count for nada, not just in this game but in any industry.

Your best bet is to keep trying, be keen as colemans, with plenty of felacio on the right people.

I got there in the end with a integrated systems company that only installs only in Europe,

but now I want a job in the UK I'm getting the same treatment,

but I know a few years experience down the line, this won't be a problem (fingers crossed).

I recently left the marines after 6 years as a electronic/telecommunication warfare technician,

I could'nt get a trainee job either, despite caning a small rainforests worth of paper sending out cvs

and even though I was a 'qulified' security installer and sparky.

The reason being qualifications count for nada, not just in this game but in any industry.

Your best bet is to keep trying, be keen as colemans, with plenty of felacio on the right people.

I got there in the end with a integrated systems company that only installs only in Europe,

but now I want a job in the UK I'm getting the same treatment,

but I know a few years experience down the line, this won't be a problem (fingers crossed).

I must have spent a lot off money by now sending letters CV out ringing firms up. I wish I had don it when I was 17. But it pisses me off when I go to collage and the trainees have been in and they are //.B.W.F.//. One trainee last week was going to cut a mains cable when it was live in the workshop but someone just stopped him in time. It

Archived