Security Installer Community

Anyone Recognise this panel

Guest Gazzerdaman

Guest Gazzerdaman

IM00104921.JPG

If anyone could help me by identifying the manufacturer of this panel, i would be much obliged. It is called an "Equaliser 3" and was installed around 1987. If anyway could locate an engineers manual it would be very helpful

There is a logo on the bottom right hand corner, but i dont recognise it. It was installed by a local company BBT security if that helps. Not sure if they still exist

Thanks

Gary

I think it was made by Scantronic, but I could be wrong, I will need to check when I get to the office in the morning. If it is the panel, I think I have got a user manual, but will confirm tomorrow. Mail me at mark@htasystems.com and if I have the manual I will put it in the post to you, although if you are having problems with the system it would be best to just fit a new panel. There are no programming options on the equaliser.

Regards

Mark

HTA Systems Limited

The design/layout of the board is very similar to a DSC DL400 so I can

imagine this Equaliser 3 works just about the same.

Zone 1 = delay

Zone 2 = inst

Zone 3 = Interior

Zone 4 = 24 hour

Everything is hardcoded, no programming required except a couple of jumpers

to cut on the board for entry/exit delay and bell time.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest Gazzerdaman

Its only got three zones, and then a pa, entry exit and tamper zone. Being new to alarms I dont quite understand the coding on the 2nd set of connections near the bottom?

Also can anyone help with another control panel I have, It is a housewatch 2000 made by Munford + White, it has two zones , all the onboard connections are numbered. An engineers manual for this would be nice if anyone has it.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
:D I have a manual for an equiliser 3 but my scanner is off line at the moment-updated to win2000 but no drivers for scanner available :(

• 5 months later...

Archived