Security Installer Community

Scanny 500 Rf Trouble

Guest MissAmanda

not without entering premises unless installed poorly.. :whistle:

:yes:

Is that installed correctly regardless of cost or installed to a minimum spec?

Georg, systems can be comprimised without entering properties :yes: , so your theory is falling down old chap, perhaps you have spent too long in the wilderness :whistle:

Is that installed correctly regardless of cost or installed to a minimum spec?

Georg, systems can be comprimised without entering properties :yes: , so your theory is falling down old chap, perhaps you have spent too long in the wilderness :whistle:

perhaps, perhaps, perhaps..

did you know that GSM cells can tell operators exactly where the jammers are located and within few milliseconds after they are turned on (of course and naturally operators are wery slow to atend these problems after 16 o'clock.. :roflmao: )

did you also know that your GSM telephone measures the time it takes for a radio signal to reach the GSM cell antenna in order to send its burst of data to proper time slot so it wouldn't overlap with other telephone that is 100 yards closer or further from the antenna? I BET YOU DID NOT !

my point being: have some theory in RF and GSM technology. i am not saying you are not more clever than i am but maybe you didn't study this field well enough and have got your info from manufacturers who will only seek for market share.

perhaps, perhaps, perhaps..

did you know that GSM cells can tell operators exactly where the jammers are located and within few milliseconds after they are turned on (of course and naturally operators are wery slow to atend these problems after 16 o'clock.. :roflmao: )

did you also know that your GSM telephone measures the time it takes for a radio signal to reach the GSM cell antenna in order to send its burst of data to proper time slot so it wouldn't overlap with other telephone that is 100 yards closer or further from the antenna? I BET YOU DID NOT !

my point being: have some theory in RF and GSM technology. i am not saying you are not more clever than i am but maybe you didn't study this field well enough and have got your info from manufacturers who will only seek for market share.

Wasn't on about GSM signalling Georg, but as you point out this could be a flaw with a "wired" system and there might even be others ;)

Clever doesn't really come in to it, but there again you would only have to be cleverer than the person doing the risk assessment. No system is foolproof; it

Archived