Security Installer Community

Sd2 Install/user Manual?

Guest Simon K

Guest Simon K

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get hold of an SD2 install/user manual. I tried to get one from Menvier's web site (http://www.menviersecurity.co.uk/templates/datasheet.asp?lArticleID=945) but you can only download it if you are a security professional or an installer. I'll drop them a mail too, but was hoping someone might have one lying around.

cheers,

-simon

Guest Simon K

Well, I just read the front page of the site, , where it said

"There are certain things we can't advise about such as some Engineer programming options, nor can we supply you any Engineer manuals unless you are proven to be "in the Trade"."

So I came here to apologise for asking and clarify what I actually needed - and found three replies ;-) Oh well!

What I actually need is not really the installer manual - more the user manual! I can't remember how to control the thing after I dial into it - I want to test setting off outputs and using the listen in and microphone modes and the like, but without the user manual I can't really do that.

Can someone help with that?

cheers,

-simon

Well, I just read the front page of the site, , where it said

"There are certain things we can't advise about such as some Engineer programming options, nor can we supply you any Engineer manuals unless you are proven to be "in the Trade"."

So I came here to apologise for asking and clarify what I actually needed - and found three replies ;-) Oh well!

What I actually need is not really the installer manual - more the user manual! I can't remember how to control the thing after I dial into it - I want to test setting off outputs and using the listen in and microphone modes and the like, but without the user manual I can't really do that.

Can someone help with that?

cheers,

-simon

post-1457-1144012211.gif

SD2_User_Guide.pdf

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Archived