Security Installer Community

ADT Galexy 8 ebay question?

Guest pietch

Guest pietch

Hey all,

I moved to a new home in and have no user manual or codes for the galaxy 8 alarm (which I own).

My question is if I but this alarm from ebay will I be able to use the alarm with the sellers codes without haveing to pay //.National Installer.// any yearly fees? If yes how?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...mMakeTrack=true

Thanks all,

Pietch

Hey all,

I moved to a new home in and have no user manual or codes for the galaxy 8 alarm (which I own).

My question is if I but this alarm from ebay will I be able to use the alarm with the sellers codes without haveing to pay //.National Installer.// any yearly fees? If yes how?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...mMakeTrack=true

Thanks all,

Pietch

45125[/snapback]

I dont follow this question clearly, please explain.

You have moved into a house with a Galaxy 8 panel installed, am i right in assuming its an //.National Installer.// system with the previous occupiers code and //.National Installer.// engineers code in it, both of which you dont know?

Your thinking of buying the same system on ebay and are expecting the seller to default the panel so you will know the codes in this one?

So you are asking will the codes be the same?

Or are you asking how can you get this ebay panel to work in place of the //.National Installer.// panel?

If its a user manual your after you can get one for free.

If you dont know the user code the codes can be defaulted by any decent alarm company.

I would recomend that you get a service contract with someone though.

Pete

45133[/snapback]

pete,i think you will find he has just cancelled a maintenance contract and doesnt want to give the system back :w00t: nice to see hes going the pro route...ebay security systems!!!!not seen many of their bells up here tho...are they nsi :whistle:

Guest pietch

Any cheap alarm experts in the St Albans area?

I just want to use my //.National Installer.// Galaxy 8 as a bells only alarm. How can I do this when I don't know the codes? The old owner has moved to NZ.

Where can I get instgructions please?

Thanks all

Archived