Security Installer Community

Access Control

reddevil

As an intruder engineer i dont dabble much in access control,i wonder if any of you guys could supply me a glossary of terms for access control,like the glossary for intruder and cctv on this website,PLEASE>

Easier if you tell us what you are stuck on, I don't want to be typing for hours!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

come guys behave now -play nice

be informative polite and breif

so, Push Button = what do i know about electronicals

joshing apart, i wonder if there is there such a list in existence? usually you take the info from the (hopefully) supplied diagrams, only gets a bit 'grey' if it's all in contonesse. i don't think i've ever seen a sort of 'door entry for dummies' though.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

come guys behave now -play nice

joshing apart, i wonder if there is there such a list in existence? usually you take the info from the (hopefully) supplied diagrams, only gets a bit 'grey' if it's all in contonesse. i don't think i've ever seen a sort of 'door entry for dummies' though.

regs

alan

Alan,

There are two very good lists, readily available in the trade catalogues of the two most common distributors. Chances are most in the trade will have have a copy of one. I await your clearance before naming.

Andrew

Alan,

There are two very good lists, readily available in the trade catalogues of the two most common distributors. Chances are most in the trade will have have a copy of one. I await your clearance before naming.

Andrew

thank you Cubit,

but i don't actualy need it personally (me being 'trade' for over 35 years), i have never looked for one. but at least if the o/p applie's for trade and is succesful - you can flog him the password and i'll get a cut ;)

i just love being in buisiness :yes:

regs

alan

Hi Red,

Let the guys have there fun, cant blame them really. If you need some advice, give any of the manufacturers a call and they will be more than happy to help.

Richard

P.S check out my phone number LOL

www.accesscontrol.ie

richard.huison@accesscontrol.ie

ACT "Where performance counts"

"Is your Access Control system Vista Ready?"

Alan,

Andrew

meow!

here kitty kitty!

:)

regs

alan

Archived