Security Installer Community

Trying To Track Down An Operating Manual

Doktor Jon

Hi Guys,

Just a quick request,

I've been contacted by a chap who'se trying to get his hands on an operating manual for a JVC TK 1280 camera.

If anyone has any suggestions (steady...!), I'd appreciate hearing them.

cheers

Jon

Hi Guys,

Just a quick request,

I've been contacted by a chap who'se trying to get his hands on an operating manual for a JVC TK 1280 camera.

If anyone has any suggestions (steady...!), I'd appreciate hearing them.

cheers

Jon

I can check my manuals in the shed for you tomorrow, in the mean time assuming you have not checked out Norbains site the nearest i can find is the 1380 or the 1480. Im not sure if these are similar models but i would have thought so.

http://www.norbain.co.uk/downloads/manuals...0&1381instr.pdf

Many thanks for that Ian,

I'd already suggested the 1300 series manual on the JVC site, but apparently the cameras are significantly different (I always thought a camera was a camera ;) but the guy that's trying to use it isn't a CCTV pro.)

I'll have a ferret through my archives when I get a moment, but I'm 90% certain I won't have anything more than a leaflet. If you do manage to find anything, just let me know.

If worse comes to worse, I'll probably just have to go through the controls with him so at least he can get it working.

cheers for now,

Jon

I rumaged throught the shed today, everything but, 400's 700's 1480 and even a 675 manual. Im pretty sure i sold a 1280 on ebay last year (camera not a manual)! Its a pretty bog standard camera as i recall, used in many an ASDA over the years, usually attached to the old Mark Mercer mech's with a TV Zoom.

Sorry Dok.

Thanks very much for looking I.C.,

I started to go through my old manuals, and even I was surprised at what I've got sitting around; so if anyone needs any circuit diagrams for 25 year old Baxall cameras, you know who to ask :lol:

Thanks again,

Jon

Archived