Security Installer Community

Wanadoo

Paul Giles

I have recommended Wanadoo to various people - it's had a history of allowing full 2mbps bandwidth even if you went for the 512kbps price at the time. I did warn them that dealing with them on the phone is awful.

One person came back to me with exactly this problem after a few months and I looked into it for them. After a lot of my messing about, it was clear that Wanadoo were fiddling with some accounts, but not admitting to it. A few days later, everything was magically OK again with no change to the email client.

They also did the thing with OE being the only client they supported. How infuriating! If Paxton Access ever do anything like that, will someone please let me know? :cry:

Drew Hoggatt

Managing Director

Paxton Access Ltd

Follow this link for important legal information

They also did the thing with OE being the only client they supported. How infuriating! If Paxton Access ever do anything like that, will someone please let me know? :cry:

Do you mean that their customer "service" does not support anything else than Outlook Express or any other mail client won't work with their mail server?

edit: just some typo's..

It's just a matter of them only supporting OE because it's a smaller set of training to do, I guess.

in case they are not able to train their technical support anything else than OE i wonder how did they ever make it to ISP.. providing services like SMTP, POP and IMAP is not too tricky when you have knowhow but in case you can understand them you should be able to help your customers with outlook as well..

Archived