Security Installer Community

Act Cable Caster ...what Will They Think Of Next !!

Drawdown

Duuuurrrrrrrrrr, Ahhh could this be the guy who makes programming text on menviers sure a pain in the paddedarse????

Wow ,where u get that idea from that I work for ACT just spotted the cable tester on there web.Anyway you ever seen the ACT set up , small office based in Rainford Merseyside employs about 4 people.The reason I know is because I have been on a course with them .

I work for myself AAA alarms based in Formby Merseyside tele 07917 227 449 install Intruder alarms ,CCTV and Security Lighting.Oh and drive a Mitsubisha shogan , married with one daughter!

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Regards Paul

Wow ,where u get that idea from that I work for ACT just spotted the cable tester on there web.Anyway you ever seen the ACT set up , small office based in Rainford Merseyside employs about 4 people.The reason I know is because I have been on a course with them .

I work for myself AAA alarms based in Formby Merseyside tele 07917 227 449 install Intruder alarms ,CCTV and Security Lighting.Oh and drive a Mitsubisha shogan , married with one daughter!

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Regards Paul

I did the course to, OK but the older guy kept on telling us stories about how it used to be done in his day etc etc didn't really learn that much becuase of this to be honest.

Archived