Security Installer Community

Accenta G3 Re-programming Help

Guest Steve Archer

Guest Steve Archer

I have an Accenta G3 that was installed a couple of years ago.

I now need to change the 3 programs to cover different zones. I have found the installation instructions on the web and it seems relatively straightforward, except I need the engineers code.

Obviously, the installers didn't give us the code when they installed it and I've tried the standard ####. I've phoned the installers and they won't give me the engineers code.

They would want

I have an Accenta G3 that was installed a couple of years ago.

I now need to change the 3 programs to cover different zones. I have found the installation instructions on the web and it seems relatively straightforward, except I need the engineers code.

Obviously, the installers didn't give us the code when they installed it and I've tried the standard 9999. I've phoned the installers and they won't give me the engineers code.

They would want

Finally, if you've got the "real" installation instructions you should already have what you need........... :whistle:

*QFA.

If you have the engineers manual then you're sorted, everything is in there. If the info is eluding you then perhaps the job isn't for you.

The prices above aren't too far out tbh. If I were you, I would get someone in to service the system (always a good idea) and get them to alter the programming while they're there.

Archived