Security Installer Community

Where To Buy Aritech Control Panels?

Guest Paul R

thanks i actually work with computers and install them for people, but they are free to go out and buy them and mess them up completely if they want to

jrogers,

Great just the man that I am looking for, I am after a New PC for the office, must be able to listen to all my competitors telephone lines and monitor there www activity, the one I would really like is one like the one they use at GCHQ, can you mail me the manual so that I can check it out before I buy one and dont worry about maintenance my mate is MSCE engineer he said he would sort the maintenance out as a PJ free of charge.

Thanks in anticipation for your help ;)

:lol:

Guest jrogers
So is anyone who has an alarm installed but there is a difference which is quite important. Messing with your PC is unlikely to keep the neighbours awake etc when its messed up.

Also a security system can be compromised with the knowledge provided by the engineers manual. Clearly it makes sense to not make available the engineers manuals to non security system engineers.

Mainframe computers wouldnt be available to Joe public, just as a professional system isnt available to the public direct from the manufacturer.

good points, although in fact IBM will happily sell anyone a mainframe server if they want one, just ask for a quote:

http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/uk/eserver/zseries/

jrogers,

Great just the man that I am looking for, I am after a New PC for the office, must be able to listen to all my competitors telephone lines and monitor there www activity, the one I would really like is one like the one they use at GCHQ, can you mail me the manual so that I can check it out before I buy one and dont worry about maintenance my mate is MSCE engineer he said he would sort the maintenance out as a PJ free of charge.

Thanks in anticipation for your help ;)

:lol:

I think that would be illegal but if it wasn't then you could have it

Archived