Security Installer Community

Another New Member - Hello.

cymruchris

Hello. I'm new around here. Working in a national retailer - one of the companys' loss prevention managers... May have a few questions from time to time... Maybe you'll be able to help me out... Have already posted my first query - wonder if anyones clever enough to help me out? (I hope so!! :alien: )

I've got a bit of home grown experience in fitting covert cameras, and have managed some great results.. May have a few questions - but I'll keep those for the other forums...

Hello. I'm new around here. Working in a national retailer - one of the companys' loss prevention managers... May have a few questions from time to time... Maybe you'll be able to help me out... Have already posted my first query - wonder if anyones clever enough to help me out? (I hope so!! :alien: )

I've got a bit of home grown experience in fitting covert cameras, and have managed some great results.. May have a few questions - but I'll keep those for the other forums...

Hi! as a loss prevention manager it would be interesting to hear your opinions on the use of electronic security in retail to control losses,some have a high usage and others would rather watch the gear walk out the door than spend money to control it(the latter being something I cannot understand)if you have a few minutes perhapes you could post a few words! regards.

Paul

Welcome to the forum and enjoy exchanging ideas.

Best wishes

Vince

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

croeso y forum chris :cold2:

Bri

trade.gif

Archived