Security Installer Community

Electronics Line Kel880

Guest Macflame

Dont think there ever was a 'User' guide as such for the KEL, I never saw 1 anyways. Just a BIG User/Installation guide. As per forum Ruleage we're not allowed to giive out Engineer/Installation manuals.

Maybe someone will be kind enough to crop out the 'User' parts :)

Trade Member

Guest Macflame
Dont think there ever was a 'User' guide as such for the KEL, I never saw 1 anyways. Just a BIG User/Installation guide. As per forum Ruleage we're not allowed to giive out Engineer/Installation manuals.

Hi dpaengineer. Thanks for that. Wouldn't it be easier just to cross out the word 'Installation' :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...
I now have the users manual for the Kel 880. If anyone else is looking for it, give me a shout.

My son has just moved into a house with a KEL880, we have no idea of the code. Have reset the panel but need engineers factory default code to set up system again with our code. Can you help or know where we need to ask?

My son has just moved into a house with a KEL880, we have no idea of the code. Have reset the panel but need engineers factory default code to set up system again with our code. Can you help or know where we need to ask?

Archived