Security Installer Community

New Bellbox

My boss has asked me to have a look at new bells and report back with different types and shapes of bells.

We currently use the Eurosec XS7 bell at the moment.

Norbain have sent me a couple of samples(pyronix) and the Infinity looks good and sturdy.

Any thoughts folks?

!

I'm guessing you're more than aware of Gardtec's other bellboxes. I personally find the Novagard range to be exellent sounders. Sturdy construction, decent tamper switches on the newer ones, sealed PCB, LED's you can actually see and the covers don't seem to fade or change colour either, even after many years (local co to me has fitted thousands of yellow Nova 2's for probably more than 10 years and the look the same as any new one). Plus, if you go for the Nova 4, you always have the option of using the 4Q, the loudest self contained bell box on the market. Well worth a look.

Trade Member

I have used Gardtec for some years now but the Nova box seem to be all over the place where i install by other companys. Don't get me wrong i would rather use Gardtec than Texwecom(because the box looks rubbish) but the Pyronix Infinitie looks a good bell.

Gardtec are my no 1 choice but have let me down with delivery times althoAugh i placed an order a week in advance. The bosses aint happy!!!

Any other boxes out there folks?

!

Archived